Do you love pizza but don’t want to spend a lot of money on an expensive oven? Do you like saving time and effort in the kitchen? Then the Aldi Pizza Oven is perfect for your needs!
This post is all about the best Aldi Pizza Oven Reviews. We’ll take a look at some of the pros and cons of different ovens, as well as what to consider before you buy one.
Aldi pizza oven is one of the most affordable ways to enjoy a delicious homemade pizza. This review will tell you about this product and why it may be the perfect addition to your home kitchen.
Let’s start with Bluemonkeysports.
- 1 What is Aldi Pizza Oven?
- 2 Design and Specification of Aldi pizza oven
- 3 What’s Included with the Aldi pizza oven?
- 4 Aldi ‘s highlighted product’s and compares
- 5 Features and Assembly Quality of Aldi pizza oven
- 6 What is the unique feature of Aldi Pizza Oven?
- 7 How does the Aldi Pizza Oven work?
- 8 Who Is Aldi Pizza Oven For?
- 9 Pros and Cons of Aldi Pizza Oven
- 10 Tips for using the Aldi Pizza Oven
- 11 Cleaning and Storing an Aldi Pizza Oven
- 12 What Do Customers Think about Aldi Pizza Ovens?
- 13 Are Aldi Pizza Ovens Worth It?
- 14 Why Should I Buy an Aldi Pizza Oven?
- 15 FAQs about Aldi Pizza Oven
- 16 Wrap-up the Aldi Pizza Oven Reviews
What is Aldi Pizza Oven?
Aldi pizza oven is said to be great for baking and heating your pizzas, cakes and other foods within a short time. Customers like the fact that it has piezo ignition which makes it easy to do its job.
Whether you want to bake small or large pizzas, Aldi Pizza Oven can handle it all because of its adjustable thermostat which you can adjust between 200 degrees Celsius and 250 degrees Celsius depending on your preferences.
It also has a timer knob so you’ll never burn any food inside this oven again and an automatic switch-off function which means no worries if you tend to forget those things as this oven will automatically shut off after 30 minutes of non-use.
Design and Specification of Aldi pizza oven
The design of Aldi pizza oven is very compact and attractive. This looks like a big drum with black coating around the body which works as an insulation.
The outer surface of this pizza baking machine is shiny, but it gets dirty after some time due to dust accumulation on the oven’s surface.
A handle has been provided on one side of the oven that can be used to move the oven from one place to another.
On top of this Aldi Pizza Oven Reviews , there are five feet made up of high quality plastic material that provide stability to the machine while working on it for hours without any breakage or cracks in its structure.
Due to this reason this product will last longer than other Pizza ovens available in market having the same size and price range.
Aldi pizza oven has a high quality heating wire with it which can produce heat up to 425 degree Celsius within very less time.
This ensures that the food inside the oven gets cooked in almost half of time than other traditional ovens available in market.
The cable is thin but it is sufficient for this appliance because only thin wires are required to produce enough heat to cook or bake any kind of bread, pizza or cake etc.
- Colour: Black/Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 108 x 46 x 163cm approx.
- Material: Steel, stainless steel, Bakelite
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Price: £99.99
- Available instore only from: 24 May 2018.
What’s Included with the Aldi pizza oven?
The Aldi pizza oven comes with a black aluminum pizza stone, a metal rack to lift your pizzas up for easier access, and an instruction book.
While it may not seems like much compared to the other models available on the market today, you can’t really compare apples to oranges because this model is very affordable price-wise.
The saying ‘you get what you pay for’ isn’t necessarily true here because I actually received better results with this model than I have ever received with any other pizza maker before it.
This little oven also includes a built-in thermometer that allows you to monitor the temperature inside of the oven so that you know when it’s at its optimum level for baking your pizzas.
Aldi ‘s highlighted product’s and compares
Gardenline BBQ Pizza Oven
Aldi’s present day relaunch is a low cost piece of package that’s nicely really well worth including for your lawn celebration arsenal for all the ones shindigs which are but to come.
Designed to paint with each fuel line and charcoal barbecues, the oven attaches to your equipment and makes use of the warmth to heat up your homemade pizza.
With delivery handles, this transportable system can prepare dinner dinner pizzas of as much as 12 inches in only 10 mins away from its ceramic stone base that guarantees to provide your creations a scrumptious crispy crust.
It additionally has an easy-to-smooth stainless-steel interior, which means there may be much less fuss, and it comes with a three-yr guarantee.
A sure-hearthplace manner to maintain absolutely each person happy, the toughest selection you’ll need to make after buying this system is which toppings to serve.
Gardenline Tabletop Pizza Oven
Equipped with the whole thing customers want to create restaurant-high-satisfactory pizzas, the oven capabilities include an integrated door, chimney, a huge peel – perfect for transporting the pizza from the oven to the plate.
Along with a hard and fast gear inclusive of a pizza wheel and mini spatula, best for sharing a slice with the complete family!
Although the charge doesn’t feel ‘cheap’ it’s a small charge for the fashion of an oven.
Features and Assembly Quality of Aldi pizza oven
- Wood pellet pizza oven with iron door
- 11″ Pizza stone
- Working temperature as much as 350°C (approx.)
- Easy to clean
- Made of chrome steel and completed with a powder coating
- Great addition on your garden
If you’re in a position at analyzing a hard and fast of instructions, it needs to take you 10 mins to get this Aldi pizza oven constructed and prepared for baking.
But maintain an eye fixed out, as multiple of the parts (the brackets that the hinge bars slot via for the 2 the front doors) at the version we checked out had bent out of form in transit and wanted straightening.
This turned into pretty clean to do, however a chunk disappointing.
Also taking a number of the shine off our £one hundred buy turned into the truth that the black end had worn off a number of the parts, so it already regarded a chunk shabby earlier than we’d even lit it for the primary time.
The truth that bits can get bent out of form earlier than you’ve even positioned this pizza oven collectively illustrates that it’s now no longer the sturdiest of designs.
If you assume the construct of a reasonably-priced barbecue, you won’t be placing yourself up for disappointment.
If you’ve been tempted into shopping for a pizza oven through sexier-searching models, consisting of the Jamie Oliver Pizza Oven, then you’ll want to decrease your expectations slightly.
But then you’ll additionally best be paying £one hundred for this Aldi Pizza Oven, while one in every Jamie Oliver’s will charge you upwards of a grand.
What is the unique feature of Aldi Pizza Oven?
This is a unique oven that contains the best features of the pizza ovens which are present in the market.
Aldi Pizza Oven Reviews says that this oven comes with adjustable temperature option. Therefore, you can use it for making different types of pizzas.
Like other pizza ovens, it can get up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit which is the optimum temperature to make pizzas.
You will also get a base tray and a stone tray with Aldi Pizza Oven Reviews . These trays are very useful because you can cook different types of food like bread, chicken and brownies using them.
How does the Aldi Pizza Oven work?
Of course, excellent won’t depend on a chunk if this pizza oven makes marvellous pizza. To prepare, you first want to mild a hearthplace with wooden withinside the decrease chamber.
Pop the pizza stone (one is provided) into the pinnacle oven after which look forward to the dial to hit the highest quality temperature for cooking pizza – the commands say that is 300°C – then cautiously slide for your pizza on the pinnacle of the pizza stone.
You can alter the flue damper and the decreased chamber door vents to assist the oven to attain the highest quality temperature.
The commands that include the pizza oven supply suggestions that will help you out with this.
One issue that occurred on our model – and doesn’t assist with maintaining the doorways sealed to get the temperature up – is that the door to the decrease chamber (in which you’re burning the wood) began to warp far from the pizza oven’s frame as the warmth grew.
It did move again into its accurate function as soon as the pizza oven had cooled down once more. But this once more highlights the form of construct excellence you’re getting.
Who Is Aldi Pizza Oven For?
The Aldi pizza oven is great for heating bread, pizzas, and many other tasty treats. This model operates on two different settings. The first setting allows you to toast bread while the other can bake up your favorite pizza pies.
The manufacturer recommends this product for use by people of all ages.
It makes a wonderful gift for any occasion. This is one of those products that everybody should own because it can save you lots of money by allowing you to cook at home instead of going out all the time.
The manufacturer claims this device will work inside or outside, depending on your preference and availability of a wall outlet. You can use it at a picnic, tailgate party, at a campground, or even at your own home.
Pros and Cons of Aldi Pizza Oven
Pros of the Aldi Pizza Oven
– Large, 5 quart capacity
– Adjustable temperature control and timer help ensure perfect results.
– One year warranty. (For any reason you don’t like it or if something goes wrong with it.)
– Individual rack positions let you make pizzas of all sizes, appetizers and desserts
– Easy to use – just plug in the cord, set the temperature and set the timer.
– Stores vertically for compact storage when not in use
Cons of the Aldi Pizza Oven
– Price. No matter how good something is, if it’s expensive no one will buy it or most likely enjoy using it because they are too stressed out by worrying about paying off their credit card bill.
– Only one color to choose from (the red one shown above). Again, no matter how good something is if it’s not your taste you won’t buy it; simple as that.
Tips for using the Aldi Pizza Oven
1. Unpack the pizza oven away from any heat sources before use.
2. Place the Pizza Oven on a non-combustible surface or other heat resistant surface, which supports the cooking chamber off of the ground to ensure proper airflow under and around both baking chambers at all times.
3. The Pizza Oven should be placed over level ground for even cooking results. If your Aldi has removable legs they should be extended fully when using
4. Ensure that you are able to place items in/get items out of the Pizza Oven without obstruction from its surrounding environment i.e., walls, cabinets etc…
5. When transporting and storing the Pizza Oven ensure that it is not resting on the Lid Handle(s) to avoid damage to the handle(s).
6. To ensure even cooking results, use two heat resistant items such as terra cotta pots or baking stones to support the Pizza Oven off of the ground when cooking
7. Ensure that the bottom heating chamber is empty before placing in an item for cooking.
Cleaning and Storing an Aldi Pizza Oven
Products like the Aldi pizza oven come with their own cleaning and storing instructions. The following steps will help you to clean your oven correctly, ensuring that it remains in good condition for as long as possible.
- After using the Pizza Oven turn off the power at mains.
- Remove any excess food particles with a wooden spoon handle or similar non metallic utensil .
- Wipe over with a soapy cloth to remove any dirt or grease.
- Leave to dry off naturally avoiding direct sunlight for at least 24hrs before replacing into its box.
- Completely dry the inside of the oven before putting it away.
- Do not use any form of detergent or metal pads when cleaning your Pizza Oven.
- Keep children away from the pizza oven when in use at all times, do not let them place anything on top of it.
- Wipe over with a damp cloth (only) to remove spillages or marks where required, make sure that you dry this off immediately after doing so.
What Do Customers Think about Aldi Pizza Ovens?
“I fired this up for the 1st time today and was a little bit apprehensive after reading all the negative reviews. ” ★★★★★ – Johny.
“This pizza oven is great! The first time I used it it took some getting used to how long to wait and how often to fill up the pellets.” ★★★★★ – Miss_renegade.
“I love this pizza oven, after hearing wood pellets for 10 minutes I was able to cook a pizza in 10 minutes” ★★★★★ – M KL.
“Used for the first time last weekend! Used the wood pellets and it fired up beautifully producing very tasty pizzas. Took just under 5 mins to cook a pizza and checked/topped up the pellets every now and then” ★★★★★ – Louise Moseley.
“Love it. Watched several videos from different companies before purchase” ★★★★★ – Nanjan.
:We also, like many others, saw the bad reviews. Had tried it a couple of times and knew we just needed to get the hang out it. Third time round and the pizzas were AMAZING!” ★★★★★ – Crissie.
Are Aldi Pizza Ovens Worth It?
If you enjoy making your own pizzas but lack the storage space for a full-size oven, an Aldi pizza oven might be just what you are looking for.
These appliances are compact, affordable and sturdy enough to make great tasting pizzas.
Be aware that while these units can reach temperatures of 500°F, they do not have the bells and whistles of deluxe tabletop models nor do they match up in size to larger countertop models.
They are small appliances that are meant mainly for cooking personal sized baked goods such as rolls or pizzas.
Why Should I Buy an Aldi Pizza Oven?
If you love cooking but hate spending money on your hobby, then you’ll probably want to invest in something that’s inexpensive yet effective like the Aldi pizza oven.
It’s not that expensive and it can help you save big bucks since most people won’t need to buy another one for a long time.
Plus, you can always spend less on ingredients knowing that this little machine is able to infuse so much flavor into every dish. This means more savings for you when buying ingredients or having friends over for dinner.
You can make homemade pizzas, meatballs, chicken wings or even create a tasty dessert by baking cookies with this oven.
Just put everything inside the box and you’re good to go! If you want some more ideas on what you can cook then just do your research.
You may also ask your friends or see if there are tips online on how to use it properly so that the pizza won’t burn.
FAQs about Aldi Pizza Oven
How much does the Aldi Pizza Oven cost?
The price of Aldi Pizza Ovens are very affordable. You just have to be an Aldi member ($20) then you are good to go on purchasing them.
Does it need electricity?
No, this pizza oven runs with the aid of gas cartridge which is included in the box when you buy one for home usage or camping/picnic or tailgating.
Is it complicated to use?
Not really because all instructions are provided so users can learn how they should prepare their meal using this kind of Aldi Pizza Oven .
Is it sturdy?
The Aldi Pizza Oven is made from high quality stainless steel material which makes it very durable and sturdy. It also comes with a handle that you can carry anywhere even on camping.
Does the oven have a warranty?
Yes, it has a one year warranty for all parts and components of the pizza oven. This include the gas cartridge but does not cover normal wear and tear or abuse of machine.
What are distinctive features of this pizzeria equipment?
It is easy to use so beginners find it very helpful to cook their meal without difficulty. It is affordable which means most people can buy one especially those living in everyone’s favorite Aldi supermarket .
It has a compact design so you don’t need too much space to place it.
Wrap-up the Aldi Pizza Oven Reviews
Aldi pizza oven is a great way for families to enjoy the tradition of making their own pizzas at home.
The convenience and ease-of-use make it an excellent buy, but there are some small drawbacks that should be considered before purchasing one.
After considering all aspects of this product, we believe Aldi Pizza Oven would be a worthwhile purchase for most households with kids or adults who love cooking in the kitchen.
Hope the article Aldi Pizza Oven Reviews will helpful for you.