In this blog post, we will be reviewing the Alfa One Pizza Oven. This oven is for those who are looking to make a delicious pizza at home without having to go through all of the hassle and expense of going out.
It’s great because it cooks in only 2-3 minutes! With this product, you can have your favorite pizza right in your own kitchen.
The best part about this product is that it uses less energy than a regular oven so you’re saving money on electricity too!
- 1 What is Alfa Pizza Oven?
- 2 Design and Specification of Alfa pizza oven
- 3 What’s Included with the Alfa pizza oven?
- 4 Alfa’s highlighted product’s and compares
- 5 Features and Assembly Quality of Alfa pizza oven
- 6 What is the unique feature of Alfa Pizza Oven?
- 7 How does the Alfa Pizza Oven work?
- 8 Who Is Alfa Pizza Oven For?
- 9 Pros and Cons of Alfa Pizza Oven
- 10 Tips for using the Alfa Pizza Oven
- 11 Cleaning and Storing an Alfa Pizza Oven
- 12 What Do Customers Think about Alfa Pizza Ovens?
- 13 Are Alfa Pizza Ovens Worth It?
- 14 Why Should I Buy an Alfa Pizza Oven?
- 15 FAQs about Alfa Pizza Oven
- 16 Conclusion the Alfa Pizza Oven Reviews
What is Alfa Pizza Oven?
Alfa Pizza Oven is a pizza oven that is light weight and portable. It is designed for backyards and outdoor use.
The Alfa Pizza Oven can cook up to 14 inches in diameter, and is made of Stainless Steel with Ceramic Fiber insulation.
Its shelves are adjustable to accommodate various foods such as roasts, chicken or pizza dough (which will be cooked directly on the stone).
Like most outdoor ovens, the Alfa Pizza Oven is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Its small size means that it can be easily moved from one location to another (indoors or outdoors).
Design and Specification of Alfa pizza oven
The Alfa Forni pyrometer enables the correct size of the temperature in keeping with the sort of cooking.
The door comes with a peephole for constantly tracking meals cooking even if it’s closed.
The cooking chamber is absolutely a product of bolstered stainless steel.
The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation utilized in industrial ovens carries warmness and stops the outside body from overheating.
1) Weight: The Allegro is a good-sized oven, weighing 220kg whilst the bottom is included. Unlike different out of doors ovens, it comes with its personal metallic base that consists of wheels.
2) Dimensions: It is 225 cm from the pinnacle of the chimney to the lowest of the bottom.
The oven itself is 102 cm deep, 70 cm tall, 118 cm wide, and has a one hundred cm x 70 cm cooking area. It is big enough to match 5-6 pizzas at a time and might make 18 pizzas in much less than 20 minutes.
3) Indoor vs Outdoor Use: This is decidedly an outside pizza oven. Its big length and tall chimney shaft make it geared up to be used indoors, however a remarkable centrepiece to your patio or garden.
4) Colour Options: The Allegro is available in shade options, yellow and red. Both look exquisite and could be a pleasant addition to any garden.
The frame of the oven itself is the best component that is coloured, at the same time as the relaxation of the equipment is stainless steel.
5) Fuel Source: This is precisely a wood-burning oven that calls for minimum fuel, way to its notable craftsmanship.
What’s Included with the Alfa pizza oven?
Included with the Alfa ONE Pizza Oven
- Oven Door
- Chimney Flue
- Chimney Cowl
- Levelling Legs
- Wood Basket
- Pizza Peel
- Wood Holder
Alfa’s highlighted product’s and compares
Alfa Ciao wood fired pizza oven TOP – 2 pizza capacity
The oven has a refractory cooking floor with stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches working temperature, and the development of baking may be checked at a glance.
Refractory wooden-fired oven, an appropriate answer for pizzas, bread, roasts, combined grills (meat, fish, vegetables), dishes cooked in earthenware vessels, desserts and something you desire to bake in a traditional oven making sure the wholesome true capabilities handiest a wooden hearthplace can offer.
Easy to move, smooth to use.
Alfa Brio gas fired pizza oven – 2 pizza capacity
Brio at last! Here’s the brand new Alfa Forni’s 2-pizza gas-fired oven. Brio is the oven that heats up so quickly that you could consume your first pizza in only 30 minutes.
Bring home the Brio to prepare dinner dinner the actual Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds!
- External oven temperatures are mild due to the triple layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation normally utilized in business pizza ovens (30% greater insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have better density to steadily launch warmth and prepare dinner dinner better (40% greater retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions were particularly designed in order that the oven can relax at the pinnacle of outside kitchens (simplest seventy six cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound layout will depart all of your visitors speechless.
- Available withinside the pinnacle model to location at the table, the shelf or the committed Alfa base.
Alfa 5 minuti base only on wheels
The new 5 Minuti oven base is greater, more beautiful, greater cushty and less complicated to assemble.
The new base is better than the preceding one to make it smooth to paint the 5 Minuti oven. The new 5 Minuti oven base is lined with 7 layers of warmth resistant paint and is to be had in 2 colours: Copper and Black.
The base is to be assembled: simply screw the four legs to the desk pinnacle, connect the four casters, surround the oven on the pinnacle and connect the four ft to the base.
THE SMALL DETAILS THAT MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE.
- Holes to screw the feet of your Top oven to the base.
- Handy packaging for smooth transport.
- Shelf for timber holder.
- Front panel.
- Epoxy resin, anthracite handle.
- 4 expert casters with brakes.
- It weighs as low as 29 kg.
Features and Assembly Quality of Alfa pizza oven
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, warmth steadily comes out of the flue and guarantees exceptional performances.
The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximize the warmth of the cooking chamber and to higher rotate the pizza inside it.
The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation utilized in industrial ovens carries warmth and forestalls the outside body from overheating.
To bake with the ONE oven, you simply want small logs no extra than five cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (four,four lbs) of firewood you could truly cook at some point of the evening!
Always use the timber basket in order now no longer to overload the oven with logs and to higher control the meals at the ground.
The 4 oven ground firebricks are almost three cm (1,2 in) thick to steadily take in and launch warmth and to assure an impeccable cooking.
One minute to bring it together, one minute to cook!
The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel lets you make the maximum of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
It takes most effective 5 mins to gather the Alfa ONE oven. When it arrives, genuinely screw at the leveling legs to the 4 corners of the oven.
Next, screw the cope with the door and the pizza peel. Next, area the flue up withinside the oven and positioned the chimney hen on it.
Put the timber basket withinside the middle of the cooking ground and you’re prepared to begin your pizza party!
What is the unique feature of Alfa Pizza Oven?
One of the great matters about this oven is how fast it heats, and the way properly it holds the warmth in.
Refractory ground tiles and layers of ceramic fibre insulation withinside the oven permit it to warmth fast (it could attain 350°C in only 10 minutes!) and it continues the warmth properly with minimum wooden consumption.
Its cooking place is likewise one in every of the most important available in the marketplace and might cook more than one massive pizzas all of the manner thru in as low as three minutes.
The Allegro additionally capabilities a food-warming tray under the combustion chamber that you could use to hold the relaxation of your pizza heat whilst you devour your first slice.
It has a pleasing sleek, present day look that makes it an outstanding patio centrepiece.
How does the Alfa Pizza Oven work?
After getting ready the pizza you love, you could then use the pizza peel that includes it to slip it within the pizza oven.
This is a huge pizza oven, and it is able to additionally manage heavy ingredients.
The pizza oven’s cooking indoors can manage as much as 16-inch pizzas with sufficient room to manipulate or flow the pizza whilst needed.
That way, you no longer burn one aspect of the pizza.
Aside from assisting with the warmth within the cooking chamber, the door has a layout such that the pizza peel can flow with sufficient area to show it or location the pizza and not using a hassle.
The Alfa One can arise to a temperature of 500 levels Celsius in only 10-15 mins of preheating.
This temperature can cook your pizza in only ninety seconds or every so often even less.
This unique characteristic referred to as the Alfa Forni pyrometer maintains music of the correct size of the temperature. It additionally allows this size to hold it in line.
That method is that even in case you placed an excessive amount of gasoline within the pizza oven, this selection will warm the cooking chamber to the proper temperature in keeping with the form of cooking you want.
Who Is Alfa Pizza Oven For?
Considering the make and cost, this oven is excellent for the critical pizza chef who does a honest quantity of large-scale outside cooking and entertaining.
This is the sort of oven utilized by a chef perfecting their craft, and sincerely isn’t really well worth the funding in case you don’t use it regularly.
Pros and Cons of Alfa Pizza Oven
Alfa Pizza Oven has many good reviews from people who have used it before.
It has a unique design compared to regular ovens; it can be likened to a pressurized cooker.
It is small enough to fit even in small kitchens but cooks well.
You can use any kind of dough recipe when using this oven because one never know what will happen when the dough gets in contact with the heat.
Alfa Pizza Oven is very expensive at around 200 dollars which is why some people are still hesitant to purchase it.
When you turn on this oven, there will be a sound that can be heard from different rooms in your house or apartment especially if you live alone.
This means that you cannot use it while you are sleeping.
Tips for using the Alfa Pizza Oven
1. Make sure the unit has fully preheated before placing your pizza inside. Approximately 20 minutes is the ideal amount of time to let the oven heat up.
2. When you’re ready to make your pizza, it’s best to shake on some flour (or semolina) onto the screen itself before putting in your dough for easy release after cooking.
3. A little trick we learned from Alfa that we haven’t tried yet is placing a small amount of semolina or cornmeal on your peel before sliding in the disc.
This helps with releasing the pizza into the oven once it’s done cooking if you aren’t able to twirl it out like we do!
4. We personally leave our handle slightly open when not using the unit. Since there are several heating coils inside, allowing some air flow makes for optimal usage.
After all, this thing is the size of most countertop convection ovens so why overheat something that will be used anyways?
5. If you plan on keeping your Alfa Pizza Oven by your stove top at all times ready for use, make sure to store it away in between uses especially in the summer because it does get quite hot!
We’ve found that it’s much better to have a designated space for the Alfa Pizza Oven so you don’t forget about it and accidentally burn something.
6. Speaking of burning things, don’t drop anything metal on top of your unit. Like most electric appliances chrome is a poor heat conductor so if anything gets too close, that will be the end result.
7. When making more than one pizza at a time, instead of completely opening the lid to switch discs we just grab our dough from inside and have it ready when the first one is done so we don’t waste time.
Plus, you get a better light show with both cooking at once!
Cleaning and Storing an Alfa Pizza Oven
Step 1: After using, clean the oven by brushing off all crumbs and debris. It is recommended to brush whole oven with a dry kitchen brush before turning on the broiler for 10 minutes.
Then wipe down using a damp cloth or sponge. Do not soak the bottom of the oven, only wipe it down. After wiping down, turn on the broiler for another 10 minutes to burn away any chemicals left behind from cleaning products.
Finally, turn off oven and leave door open until completely cooled (usually overnight).
After cleaning finish by applying olive oil (extra virgin preferred) to entire surface of stone top and sides (including handles) with paper towel.
This will keep your pizza stone non-stick and also prevent rusting of the steel handles.
Step 2: Store your pizza oven in a cool, dry place between uses. Using the stand makes storage easier and allows the oven to be stored vertically rather than horizontally (which can lead to warping).
Now you are ready for your next pizza party!
What Do Customers Think about Alfa Pizza Ovens?
“This is a must for any backyard kitchen. Small but that’s the best part. So quick to heat up. Not like a big oven that takes so long to heat up. Make pizza or anything you fancy. ” ★★★★★ – john ciolino, The United States.
“We love this little thing. It was easy to setup and easy to use. Takes about 15 minutes to heat up to 990 degrees. Cooks pizzas effortlessly. Make your own pizza night is fun with friends!” ★★★★★ – T. Borden, The United States.
“The Alfa One pizza oven rocks, all my friends loved it and couldn’t believe how fast it cooked a pizza.” ★★★★★ – Shawn Avila, The United States.
“Well made , simple product that took 5 mins to assemble. Properly started. It heats well up to 800 F . Recommend a good vac to extract ashes to clean after use .” ★★★★★ – James, The United States.
Are Alfa Pizza Ovens Worth It?
Alfa Pizza Ovens are a top-rated choice for those looking to make their own brick oven pizzas and other items and they’re available in 3 different configurations: single, double, and triple.
They’re manufactured by Alfa International which is well known for its quality products that offer both durability and functionality – including outdoor ovens that allow you to cook just about anything.
Here we will discuss the quality of these units as well as how they compare to similar products so you can decide if an Alfa Pizza Oven is worth the money.
Why Should I Buy an Alfa Pizza Oven?
If you’re seeking out the quality, appearance no in addition to the Alfa Forno Allegro Outdoor Pizza Oven.
We provide this oven a 9/10, with the simplest downsides being its charge and confined color choices – even though each style’s appearance is very attractive.
This oven is right for those who do lots of outside cooking and entertaining – it’s a large investment, so you need to make an effort to use it to its fullest capacity.
The Allegro heats fast and is huge enough to address 5-6 pizzas at once. It makes a superbly crunchy, barely smoky crust each unmarried time, and might churn out 18 pizzas in much less than 20 minutes.
FAQs about Alfa Pizza Oven
Where Can I Use This Oven?
As with maximum pizza ovens, this has to be used outdoors. It’s now no longer tough to move – not like different outside pizza ovens, the bottom has integrated wheels that make it clean to roll throughout flat surfaces.
It’s very clean to save away whilst now no longer in use.
How Can I Buy This Oven?
The Alfa Forno Allegro Outdoor Pizza Oven may be bought on Amazon for simply over £700. If you’re prepared to take the leap, it’s going to without difficulty be the maximum scrumptious funding you’ve ever made.
Can you get the Alfa one in copper?
The shadeation represented withinside the images and the shadeation that the Alfa ONE Wood Fired Pizza Oven is available in is copper.
Conclusion the Alfa Pizza Oven Reviews
Alfa pizza ovens are an important investment for any business, but it can be hard to know which model is right for you.
To help narrow your options and get the most out of your purchase, we’ve put together a list of what you need to consider whether you’re looking at home or commercial models.
For both types of Alfa pizza ovens there are four key factors that will determine how well they suit your needs: cooking capacity, heating power, size and cost.
There are also some other more specific considerations depending on if you’re catering primarily in-house or delivering pizzas around town with a van.
We hope this article “Alfa Pizza Oven Reviews” helps clarify the differences between for two different types of customers so that everyone.