Fontana Pizza Ovens are one of the best ovens that you can purchase. They have a lot of great features, which makes them very desirable.
The company is also willing to work with customers to make sure they get the perfect oven for their needs.
- 1 What is Fontana Pizza Oven?
- 2 Design and Specification of Fontana pizza oven
- 3 What’s Included with the Fontana pizza oven?
- 4 Fontana’s highlighted product’s and compares
- 5 Features and Assembly Quality of Fontana pizza oven
- 6 What is the unique feature of Fontana Pizza Oven?
- 7 How does the Fontana Pizza Oven work?
- 8 Who Is Fontana Pizza Oven For?
- 9 Pros and Cons of Fontana Pizza Oven
- 10 Tips for using the Fontana Pizza Oven
- 11 Cleaning and Storing a Fontana Pizza Oven
- 12 What Do Customers Think about Fontana Pizza Ovens?
- 13 Are Fontana Pizza Ovens Worth It?
- 14 Why Should I Buy a Fontana Pizza Oven?
- 15 FAQs about Fontana Pizza Oven
- 16 Wrap-up the Fontana Pizza Oven Reviews
What is Fontana Pizza Oven?
Fontana Pizza Oven is a pizza oven that cooks pizzas indoors in less than 5 minutes.
The pizzas are made fresh, and can be topped with anything you like – it’s truly an Italian experience.
Some of the best pizzas I’ve had were cooked on a wood fired pizza oven, so why not bring this simple pleasure to everyone?
Pizza has become an icon of the American diet, but cooking them at home takes too long. With Fontana Pizza Oven you’ll cook crispy, delicious pizzas in just 5 minutes!
Design and Specification of Fontana pizza oven
The Fontana Marinara Wood Fire Pizza Oven has a generously sized 80 x 80 cm cooking chamber.
Equipped with a realistic stainless-steel trolley with shelf, wheels and hook to grasp tools, it is supplied with wood-holder plate, hearthplace tool, flue pipe and chimney top, ultimate door for the cooking chamber.
The hearthplace floor is fabricated from excessive best refractory chamotte, licensed for meals use.
The inner shape is in stainless-steel, whilst the outside one is in electro galvanized metal dealt with with paints at excessive temperature for the most resistance to heat, climate and rust.
The insulation of the oven is fabricated from herbal rock wool and it lets in to hold temperature greater successfully and to keep away from that the outside shape will become too hot.
- Model: PO520 (oven)
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Cooking chamber Dimensions: 800 x 800mm
- External Dimensions (inc. chimney): 1055 x 980 x 1960mm (W x D x H)
- Hourly Consumption: 3.8kg
- Average Heat output: 32.4mj/9kw
- Smoke Temperature: 190
- Chimney Diameter: 140mm
- Weight: 160kg
- Pizza Capacity: Four small (10″) pizzas | Three medium (12″) pizzas
- Model: PS520 (Stand)
What’s Included with the Fontana pizza oven?
Our largest, residential, woodfired pizza oven, the Marinara, turned into a design from the floor as much as cook perfect, Italian wood-fired pizza.
Even with its sufficient indoor space, this oven heats up its ground floor to 750°F in only 30 minutes, permitting you to create pizza cooked to perfection at the wooden-fired stone.
Consisting 5x much less wooden than a conventional ceramic pizza oven, the Marinara isn’t always most effective or efficient, it’s also portable; making it a perfect pizza oven for the backyard, outside kitchens, & meals trailers.
When you buy a Fontana Marinara Pizza Oven, you will receive an oven like the photo above and some accessories:
- Oven door
- Wood holder
- Fire poker
- Cooking stones
Fontana’s highlighted product’s and compares
- Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
- Chamber Type: Single – Fire in Cooking Chamber
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C; the very best at the market
- External Dimensions: 34″D, 31″W, 77″H
- Internal Dimensions: 24″D, 24″W, 14″H
- Cooking Surface Area: 24″D, 16″W, 14″H
- Pizza Capacity: Two 10″ pizzas | one 12″ pizza
- Weight: 242 lbs. w/ cart | 187 lbs. countertop
- Included Accessories: Oven door, timber holder & cooking stones
- Warranty: Two-year assurance in opposition to producer defect. Four-year assurance at the dome of the cooking chamber.
- Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
- Chamber Type: Single – Fire in Cooking Chamber
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Max Temperature Rating: 900°F / 482.2°C; the highest on the market
- External Dimensions: 34″D, 39″W, 77″H
- Internal Dimensions: 24″D, 32″W, 14″H
- Cooking Surface Area: 24″D, 24″W, 14″H
- Pizza Capacity: Three 10″ pizzas | two 12″ pizzas
- Weight: 298 lbs. w/ cart | 246 lbs. countertop
- Included Accessories: Oven door, wood holder & cooking stones
- Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Four-year warranty on the dome of the cooking chamber.
- Manufacturer: Fontana Forni
- Chamber Type: Single
- Fuel Type: Wood
- External Dimensions: D 22″, W 48″, H 78″
- Internal Dimensions: D 18″, W 22″, H 16″
- Weight: 290 lbs.
- Warranty: Two-year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Included Accessories: Cast-iron grates, certified food-safe pizza stone, wok, cast-iron griddle surface, charcoal tray/heat deflector.
Features and Assembly Quality of Fontana pizza oven
- Made in Italy
- Steel and 441 Stainless Steel Construction
- Solid weld construction
- Black Powder Coat roof
- Rock Based Insulation with a view to now no longer spoil down
- Food Grade Cooking Stones
- 10-15 Min Preheat Time
- Ability to cook up to six Pizzas at a time
- Easy Setup
The Fontana pizza oven is easy to assemble with an extremely efficient heat transfer.
It’s important to realize that the oven will get very hot and you must follow safety procedures and use proper eye protection when assembling and using it.
The fontana pizza oven has a total of 8 components: 4 panels (the floor and ceiling) and 4 metal elements (firebox insert).
These panels are made from double pressed steel sheet 1mm thick which is 0.1% carbon . It is then treated with oil to provide water protection.
What is the unique feature of Fontana Pizza Oven?
Handcrafted Tradition & Experience
Designed & 100% made in Italy via means of professional artisans the use of the very best first-rate materials & maximum long lasting production methods.
Fontana Forni changed into the primary agency to fabricate metal, woodfired, pizza ovens again in 1978. Our competition simplest commenced production metal, woodfired, pizza ovens over the past decade.
A complete 12 centimeters of insulation surrounds the cooking chamber (back, sides, top, & underneath) to maximise warmness retention and cooking efficiency.
Our ovens are so properly insulated that the outdoors is secure to touch whilst at cooking temperature.
Precise Temperature Control
A variable adjustable, chrome steel chimney cap for particular temperature control & most warmness retention.
Our oven door is designed & sized to strike the ideal stability among most warmness retention and top-quality indoors maneuverability. This offers us the most temperature score of 900°F / 482.2°C; the best at the market.
How does the Fontana Pizza Oven work?
The Fontana Pizza Oven is a gas-fired countertop oven that bakes pizzas in 90 seconds. The patented design includes an infrared burner and fan to circulate the heat around the pizza at 700 degrees Fahrenheit, cooking it evenly on all sides.
To operate, load your favorite frozen or fresh refrigerated pizza into the oven and wait for the ready light. After removing your pizza from the freezer, dial in preheating and cook times
When baking is complete, the oven will beep and a ready light will turn from red to green. Remove your pizza with our custom pizza peel or wood paddle.
Who Is Fontana Pizza Oven For?
Fontana Pizza Oven is for anyone who wants to cook their own pizza!
With Fontana’s patent pending materials and design, you can now cook your favorite frozen or take-and-bake pizzas in less than 10 minutes.
Fontana Pizza Oven will also appeal to families because of its ability to produce up to four pizzas at once.
Most ovens cannot do this! Now, whether it’s game day or movie night, everyone can enjoy their favorite pizzas together.
Pros and Cons of Fontana Pizza Oven
1) The first thing that people who have tried the Fontana Pizza Oven have commented on is how easy it is to put together.
This oven can either be bought as a single unit or as part of a set with several other accessories.
2) One feature that users really appreciate about this pizza oven is the fact that it has its own stand and legs.
Having a stand means that there is no need to find somewhere to put down an otherwise unstable appliance before you start cooking and you can simply use it as a tabletop oven.
3) Another feature that users like is the fact that you do not need to use fire bricks or insulation inside the oven in order to protect it from getting too hot.
4) It has its own stand there are no concerns over safety if you decide to leave it unattended while cooking.
1) You need to clean it regularly and if you do not use a vacuum cleaner, make sure that your ash pan is deep enough.
2) The instruction manual can be slightly difficult to understand and could perhaps have been made more clear in some areas.
Tips for using the Fontana Pizza Oven
1) To prevent toppings from sliding off the pizza, use fresh dough and roll it out on a lightly floured surface until fairly thin – about 0.5 cm/¼ inch thick – before transferring it to the Fontana’s perforated base.
This is particularly important if you plan on adding a topping such as sliced potatoes or onions which may release more moisture than others, making them more likely to slide off under high heat conditions.
Slice vegetables thinly so they will cook through without getting too dark on top.
2) The Fontana base is perforated so the pizza will crisp and brown better on the bottom. The little holes, however, restrict airflow and can cause hot or cold spots if bottom heat is not correct.
Most issues such as these are caused by incorrect use of the oven – but may also be found when placed over a dark-colored stove top that absorbs more heat than necessary, or placed too low on an electric stove top burner if it has multiple levels.
To avoid this problem, place the oven at least 15 cm/6 inches above level one when using an electric stove top burner to ensure even bottom heating.
On gas stoves with several burners, try placing the oven above the middle of the stove top.
3) The bottom of Fontana metal perforated base must be completely flat against any surface (granite, wood, etc.) to ensure full heating.
The best placement is directly on an oven rack which is also preheating at maximum temperature for about 10 minutes before baking pizza.
If you are using a ceramic stove top without an oven rack, place some aluminum foil on the surface first to create a level surface for pasta or bread doughs that need some “give” when pushed down during proofing.
4) Unused dough balls can be kept in airtight containers in refrigerator for 2 days or frozen up to 1 month before use.
When thawing frozen dough ball allow 24 hours if dough is still cold, or 6-8 hours if partially frozen.
Thawing in refrigerator allows dough to naturally leaven for 48 hours before use.
Cleaning and Storing a Fontana Pizza Oven
The most important part of proper care for any appliance is keeping it clean both inside and out. To remove grease or dirt from exterior surfaces, try a solution of warm water and baking soda.
Apply with a sponge to loosen stubborn spots. Rinse thoroughly with clear water before using the oven again.
An occasional light scrubbing is all it takes to remove surface stains caused by smoke buildup on interior surfaces. There is no need to use caustic cleaners or harsh abrasives.
As with any appliance, the Fontana Pizza Oven should never be left to stand in water. This can cause damage to electrical components and will void your warranty.
Please note that after use, the oven should be allowed to cool for 15 minutes before removing ashes or cleaning interior surfaces.
When not in use, the oven should be covered to protect it from dust and dirt.
When storing your stainless steel appliance for greater than one month we recommend removing the door and storing on a flat surface or hanging from its bottom hinge against a wall.
This will help reduce warping of the oven cabinet caused by fluctuations in humidity levels during storage.
What Do Customers Think about Fontana Pizza Ovens?
“Outstanding!!” ★★★★★ – E Clifton Hoover, The United States.
“The oven will stay hot for hours, may need to add wood and practice makes perfect.” ★★★★★ – lulubaby, The United States.
“I’ve always made the mistake of buying something that comes in various sizes in a “small”, only to find out that I would’ve been happier with a bigger version (just ask the folks at Traeger!).” ★★★★★ – Mitch, Utah.
“This pizza oven has been the talk of every party. In addition to making spectacular pizza, it is the show stopper. We use this year round summer and winter.” ★★★★★ – Dan, Omaha, Nebraska.
“We bought the Marinara back in April of 2020 as the lock-down was coming in place. We have done loads of pizzas and really enjoy them.” ★★★★★ – Chris, Harleysville, PA.
“This oven heats faster and temperature maintains much longer than smaller pizza ovens I have used in past. The oven will remain hot for 6-12 hours after use.” ★★★★★ – Chuck, Southern USA.
“This pizza oven is the best back yard purchase ever made!” ★★★★★ – Michelle, Doylestown, PA.
Are Fontana Pizza Ovens Worth It?
Fontana Pizza Ovens are a contemporary oven design that really work well. They are designed for people who love baking pizza, but don’t have the space or time to use their conventional oven.
It looks like a built-in oven with its sleek style. If you are looking for a compact countertop oven, this could be the one.
Why Should I Buy a Fontana Pizza Oven?
The Fontana Pizza Oven is a great addition to your back yard and will help you make restaurant quality pizzas.
-You’ll be able to bake your pizza in 7-10 minutes at temperatures over 900 degrees Fahrenheit!
-Cook 8 huge 16″ pizzas every hour.
-Our ovens come standard with a rotating conveyor system so each pizza cooks evenly, because we think even cooking makes delicious food.
-They’re designed for outdoor use so they won’t heat up your kitchen and place excessive strain on your air conditioner like traditional brick ovens do.
The Fontana Pizza Oven has been specifically designed for backyard and other casual use and built to last with the highest quality materials available.
Above all, we’re here to provide you with superior service and support, to make sure you’ll be making pizzas like a pro for years to come.
FAQs about Fontana Pizza Oven
How long does it take to heat up the marinara pizza oven with wood?
The ambient temperature of the cooking chamber may be preheated to approximately 750°F in approximately 15 mins when you get the system down.
It takes the stone ground a bit longer to attain the equal temperature. We generally inform parents 25-half-hour to get the stones suitable and warm in order that they may be prepared to cook pizza.
Are these safe to put on top of granite countertops?
Yes this oven is secure to place on the pinnacle of a granite countertop. These countertop gadgets deliver with tough rubber toes that screw into the lowest part of the unit supplying 1/4″-1/2″ clearance off your countertop surface.
What is the typical cooking time and how many pizzas can you cook at one time?
When the oven is as hot as temperature, they take approx 2 mins to cook. The usable ground area with the hearthplace going is approx 24″ x 32″ deep.
So, the quantity relies upon the dimensions of the pizzas. In theory, you may eat 6 10″ pizzas or 4 . 12″ , however I typically make mine 13-14″ and cook 2 at a time.
When it most effectively takes 2 mins a pizza, it may be hard to live after them.
Wrap-up the Fontana Pizza Oven Reviews
If you’re looking for a new oven, we recommend the Fontana Pizza Oven.
This company has been in business since 1948 and they use high-quality materials to make their products. One of the most important aspects of this product is that it’s made with Italian recipes!
We found out from our research that Italy actually produces some of the best pizza makers anywhere on earth – after all, it wouldn’t be authentic if it wasn’t made by an expert.
If you want to buy something locally sourced and fully American produced, then try one now! The price point is affordable too so give them a call today before supplies run out or prices go up again next year.
Hope the blog post Fontana Pizza Oven Reviews will helpful with you.