- 1 What are some cool German words?
- 2 How do you say Wolf in German?
- 3 How do you say silver in other languages?
- 4 What is the German word for accent?
- 5 What is the most beautiful German word?
- 6 How do you insult someone in German?
- 7 What is the meaning of Adolf?
- 8 How do you say dog in German?
- 9 Is Lion masculine or feminine in German?
- 10 What is the Greek name for silver?
- 11 How do you say silver in Native American?
- 12 How do you say silver in 5 different languages?
- 13 What is the Big B in German?
- 14 What is German alphabet?
- 15 Does German language use accents?
- 16 What are some German curse words?
- 17 What is the longest word in German?
- 18 What is Punchable face in German?
- 19 How do you say F word in German?
- 20 What do you call a German lady?
- 21 Is Schweinhund a bad word?
- 22 What names are illegal in Germany?
- 23 What happened to Hitler’s son?
- 24 How many Hitlers are left?
- 25 What means Stardenburdenhardenbart?
- 26 What are German babies?
- 27 What is your name in German?
- 28 How do you say snake in German?
- 29 What are neutral words in German?
- 30 How do you say colors in German?
- 31 What Japanese name means silver?
- 32 What boy name means silver?
- 33 What is the Latin name for silver?
- 34 How to pronounce ‘silber’ (silver) in German? | German Pronunciation
- 35 Learn German: How To Ask And Respond To “How Are You?” In German | German In 60 Seconds
- 36 🎄German Cookie Recipe & Christmas Table Decor Collaboration w/ Souper at 60 | Springerle Springele
- 37 How to say German dates correctly | Ordinalzahlen | German ordinal numbers
What are some cool German words?
- Sehnsucht. Amid different definitions, which vary from yearning, desire and/or craving, Sehnsucht is a feeling of longing for something unknown and indefinite. …
- Weltschmerz. …
- Torschlusspanik. …
- Fernweh. …
- Zweisamkeit. …
- Backpfeifengesicht. …
- Feierabend. …
How do you say Wolf in German?
Translation by Vocabulix.
|wolf (wolves)||Wolf (Wölfe)|
How do you say silver in other languages?
- American English: silver /ˈsɪlvər/
- Arabic: فِضَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: prata.
- Chinese: 银
- Croatian: srebro.
- Czech: stříbro.
- Danish: sølv.
- Dutch: zilver.
What is the German word for accent?
|accent||Akzent; Betonung; Aussprache|
What is the most beautiful German word?
How do you insult someone in German?
- Arschgeige. If somebody just can’t do anything right, the German might call them an “Arschgeige” (literally, a butt violin). …
- Evolutionsbremse. …
- Honk. …
- Teletubbyzurückwinker. …
- Erbsenzähler. …
- Jeansbügler. …
- Spaßbremse. …
What is the meaning of Adolf?
noun. a male given name: from Germanic words meaning “noble” and “wolf.” Also Adolph, Adolphe, A·dol·phus [uh-dol-fuhs].
How do you say dog in German?
The word for dog in German is quite simple and short, which is rather surprising considering what language we are talking about. It is (der) Hund. It is pronounced [hʊnt] in the IPA transcription. It has the same origin as the English hound, and the plural form is Hunde.
Is Lion masculine or feminine in German?
What is the Greek name for silver?
How do you say silver in Native American?
How do you say silver in 5 different languages?
- Bosnian: srebro.
- Bulgarian: сребро
- Catalan: plata.
- Cebuano: pilak.
- Chinese (Simplified): 银
- Chinese (Traditional): 銀
- Corsican: argentu.
- Croatian: srebro.
What is the Big B in German?
In German, the ß character is called eszett. It’s used in “Straße,” the word for street, and in the expletive “Scheiße.” It’s often transliterated as “ss,” and strangely enough, it’s never had an official uppercase counterpart. The letter “a” has “A” and “b” has “B,” while ß had… nothing.Jul 20, 2017
What is German alphabet?
The German alphabet has 26 letters, a ligature (ß) and 3 umlauts Ä, Ö, Ü. … The five letters A, E, I, O and U of the German alphabet are called Vokale (vowels). All letters of the German alphabet have the same article: das (das A, das B etc.)
Does German language use accents?
As with any language, there are a variety of German accents and dialects. Within Germany, we can generally break the accent down into three groups: Low, Central, and Upper/High. … Good news; most German dialects sound fairly similar to one another.
What are some German curse words?
|German||English equivalent||Vulgarity level|
What is the longest word in German?
What is Punchable face in German?
German has a word for having a punchable face. It’s truly wunderbar.
How do you say F word in German?
Ficken means to f*ck, mit jemandem ficken = to f*ck someone etc. Germans use ficken only in a sexual sense.
What do you call a German lady?
Is Schweinhund a bad word?
‘Schweinhund’ is a German word. “It means ‘pig-dog’. For a German it is extremely offensive.
What names are illegal in Germany?
Germany has a number of baby-naming restrictions, including: no gender-neutral names; no last names, names of objects, or names of products as first names; and no names that could negatively affect the child’s well-being or lead to humiliation. Banned names: Matti, Osama Bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, Kohl, Stompie.
What happened to Hitler’s son?
It is alleged that Hitler had a son, Jean-Marie Loret, with a Frenchwoman named Charlotte Lobjoie. Jean-Marie Loret was born in March 1918 and died in 1985, aged 67.
How many Hitlers are left?
What means Stardenburdenhardenbart?
‘Stardenburdenhardenbart’ is originated from Germany. It has many versions, but this one can mean a lot of things for example “I love you” “hey”, “look at me”, “come here”. … More. It’s used to get the attention of animals. And it works because it is funny and has a really interesting pronunciation.
What are German babies?
Baby. More German words for baby. das Baby noun. infant, babe.
What is your name in German?
If you want to say “What is your name?” in German, you would either say, “Wie heißen sie?” (formal) or “Wie heißt du?” (informal).
How do you say snake in German?
Snake is translated in German by…
What are neutral words in German?
How do you say colors in German?
- the color — die Farbe.
- red — rot.
- orange — orange.
- yellow — gelb.
- green — grün.
- blue — blau.
- light blue — hellblau.
- dark blue — dunkelblau.
What Japanese name means silver?
Gin (Japanese origin): Means ‘silver’.
What boy name means silver?
- Argento: Silver (Italian)
- Argyros: Silver (Greek)
- Arian: Silver (Welsh)
- Chaandee: Silver (Hindi)
- Chandi: Silvery (Hindi)
- Fidda: Silver (Sindhi)
- Hopea: Silver (Finnish)
- Rajat: Silvers (Hindi)
What is the Latin name for silver?
How to pronounce ‘silber’ (silver) in German? | German Pronunciation
Learn German: How To Ask And Respond To “How Are You?” In German | German In 60 Seconds
🎄German Cookie Recipe & Christmas Table Decor Collaboration w/ Souper at 60 | Springerle Springele
How to say German dates correctly | Ordinalzahlen | German ordinal numbers
how do you say silver in russian
platinum in german
how do you say silver in french
german word for silver bullet
bronze in german
silver” in japanese
wolf in german
black in german
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.