We have compiled reviews of all types, so you can make an informed decision!
The best pizza ovens are more than just a kitchen appliance. They can be an integral part of your outdoor cooking experience, and they’re the perfect way to enjoy the summer with family and friends.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that make Mont Alpi Pizza Oven so popular among consumers.
You’ll find these ovens in many different shapes, sizes, and styles on our website today–each one is made by hand out of high-quality materials for durability and longevity.
- 1 What is Mont Alpi Pizza Oven?
- 2 Design and Specification of Mont Alpi pizza oven
- 3 What’s Included with the Mont Alpi pizza oven?
- 4 Features and Assembly Quality of Mont Alpi pizza oven
- 5 What is the unique feature of Mont Alpi Pizza Oven?
- 6 How does the Mont Alpi Pizza Oven work?
- 7 Who Is Mont Alpi Pizza Oven For?
- 8 Pros and Cons of Mont Alpi Pizza Oven
- 9 Tips for using the Mont Alpi Pizza Oven
- 10 Cleaning and Storing a Mont Alpi Pizza Oven
- 11 What Do Customers Think about Mont Alpi Pizza Ovens?
- 12 Is Mont Alpi Pizza Oven Worth It?
- 13 Why Should I Buy a Mont Alpi Pizza Oven?
- 14 FAQs about Mont Alpi Pizza Oven
- 15 Wrap-up the Mont Alpi Pizza Oven Reviews
What is Mont Alpi Pizza Oven?
The Mont Alpi Portable is designed as a price-factor pizza oven, with all the attraction of extra high-priced models, however with a cooking overall performance relative to its expense.
An included thermometer permits you to appropriately keep inner temperatures as much as 630°F, and an unmarried gas-burner permits for short and easy adjustment of pizza stone temperatures.
Even though its output strength would not place it withinside the realm of tons warmer Neapolitan pizza ovens, the big baking chamber of this Tuscan-fashion barrel vault oven makes it extra forgiving for the beginner chef, and extra flexible for the ones trying to cook extra than simply pizza.
Design and Specification of Mont Alpi pizza oven
You will fall in love with its smooth but stylish layout proper the primary time you examine it.
With the domed layout that brings you the feel of the brick oven in Italia, the Mont Alpi pizza oven will make your kitchen appear wonderful.
Not to mention, it is able to fit each cutting-edge and antique kitchen styles, way to this layout.
This Mont Alpi pizza oven is fabricated from stainless steel, so it’s miles robust and sturdy to face up to one of these excessive temperatures that a pizza cooking time needs.
This fabric makes the oven closing for lots longer in assessment with different materials. Another plus is that it is straightforward and easy and no longer weighs too much.
- Brand: Mont Alpi
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 21 x 15 x 17 inches
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Item: Weight 27 Pounds
What’s Included with the Mont Alpi pizza oven?
The Mont Alpi pizza oven kit is a complete set, and the following items are included:
– Lower refractory floor (made of fire-resistant bricks) 110 cm in diameter.
– The upper stone deck (of volcanic rocks). 100 cm in diameter and 5 or 10 mm thick, this deck is made of the same material as the refractory floor and resists high temperatures (up to 250 ° C).
– A metal bar (used to close the pizza oven’s door) and a small wooden stick (used to keep it open): invaluable accessories whenever you want to check or remove your pizza.
– All tools for assembling your Mont Alpi: mallet, chisel, spirit level, etc. As well as assembly instructions.
Features and Assembly Quality of Mont Alpi pizza oven
- Delivered completely assembled
- “U” formed S/Steel burner
- 12,000 BTU
- Oven like overall performance in five Minutes (620 F)
- 12″ Pizza design
- Great for roasting (Whole chickens and larger meats)
- Removable the front door
- Accurate temperature gauge
- Multiple Propane options
- Removable Floor Pan
- Pull out fats tray
- Stainless metal cooking grid
- 12″ Chef-style Pizza stone
- Easy start-up ignition
As quickly as your Mont Alpi is home, you’re possibly keen to attempt it out. However, there may be a few meetings required earlier than you may revel in this oven.
Thankfully, it’s quite smooth to set the oven up the usage of the commands that Mont Alpi provides. You shouldn’t have any troubles with placing the oven collectively and getting it geared up for use.
If you do revel in any troubles or locate that something is unclear, there are films on YouTube that may assist you along.
Keep in mind that there could be a whole lot of components to paintings with, which may be overwhelming at first, however you’ll locate that setup is less complicated than in to start with looks.
Setting up this oven may also take a little time. For one person, it may take round hours to complete. Once you’ve installed the oven, it’s time to offer it a try.
What is the unique feature of Mont Alpi Pizza Oven?
Most importantly, these appliances have been made in Italy by one of Italy’s leading manufacturers of outdoor cooking products.
They offer the very best quality products because they have more than 50 years’ experience within their industry.
Furthermore, all Mont Alpi products come with a warranty so customers can rest assured that they are getting a quality product.
Mont Alpi also offer the best service possible because they have over 60 offices situated throughout Italy and an online after-sales service for any further queries.
The unique feature of Mont Alpi Pizza Oven:
- Only easy assembly required
- Made of stainless steel
- Can be used each outside and indoors
- Comes with a massive capacity
- Provides excessive temperature in a quick time
How does the Mont Alpi Pizza Oven work?
This Mont Alpi pizza oven makes use of propane as fuel, with a U-fashioned burner placed properly beneath the factor that you’re going to position the pizza stone.
This will make certain to assist the warmth needed to cook the pizza thoroughly. In addition, there may be no need to fear troubles like overcooking and burning the toppings at the pizza even as you’re using this Mont Alpi pizza oven.
In approximately 5 minutes, this pizza oven can attain as much as over six hundred levels F, with the intention to cook the pizza lightly and produce a crispy crust.
In addition, you could without difficulty manage the temperature to preserve the quality flavor of the pizza with the aid of checking the thermometer at the oven.
Do now no longer fear approximately struggles while you are attempting to hold an appropriate temperature, when you consider that you could grasp it effectively after some time.
With this pizza oven, you could say good-bye to all of the long term you need to spend watching for the oven to attain the essential temperature.
Thanks to that, your cooking time may be shortened and your children no longer must wait too long for a pizza that they may be excited for.
Who Is Mont Alpi Pizza Oven For?
The Mont Alpi Pizza Oven is designed for anyone who loves cooking and wants to become an expert in their chosen field.
Our ovens allow you to create delicious pizzas perfect for your friends and family, or customers in a restaurant.
A wood fired pizza oven will add the fun back into cooking using only your passion, creativity and experience as a guide.
Pros and Cons of Mont Alpi Pizza Oven
- Plenty of portability with the excellent of a conventional brick oven
- Durable creation with stainless steel
- Includes detachable ground pan and fats tray
- Removable dishwasher-secure the front door for easy cleaning
- Could advantage from handles to make it less difficult to preserve the oven whilst transferring it
- Heats up very quickly, because of this that you want to look at for any burning as soon as the temperature exceeds 450 levels Fahrenheit
- Not as warm as a few pizza ovens out there
Tips for using the Mont Alpi Pizza Oven
1. Put a single sheet of newspaper, a newspaper roll or a few pieces of firewood in the oven to ensure that it will continue to smoulder for 12 hours or so.
If you’re using wood, make sure it’s completely dry as wet wood can explode when heated!
2. Use only hard woods such as oak, chestnut or beech that do not contain sap because sap creates smoke and sets off the alarm on automatic extinguishing systems installed in some rural homes.
Or if you have an automatic extinguishing system on your cooker at home, don’t use wood! Keep the door closed during the first 30 minutes of cooking otherwise smoke will escape and set off the alarm!
3. Once all burners are lit, close the door properly.
4. Do not overload the oven with pizza, to do so would prevent it from reaching its maximum temperature and cooking times will be greatly altered!
5. If you are using a stone base, put the pizza on the floor of the oven five minutes before cooking so that it can preheat too, then raise it up to just above ground level where the burners are lit.
Make sure it’s sitting straight or else your pizza could end up sticking to the stone base when you try to move it!
6. After cooking your pizza will always be soggy if you cut in right away because all of its steam escapes! Let it stand for a few minutes until most of its steam has dissipated, then cut and serve!
7. Only use the Mont Alpi Pizza Oven for cooking pizza, otherwise the black smoke will get into your eyes and you’ll start seeing things (such as sheep jumping over fences!)
8. Keep an air vent open when lighting the burners to avoid setting off alarms in rural homes. If this happens, call us immediately on 0039 0187 581091!
9. Have fun while using your Mont Alpi Pizza Oven but don’t become distracted while cooking or let children play with it without supervision because its large burners get very hot!
Cleaning and Storing a Mont Alpi Pizza Oven
Owning this Mont Alpi Pizza Oven manner you’ll in no way need to fear approximately the cleansing part.
To be extra precise, this pizza oven is made from stainless steel, that means that there might be no rust after a long term of use. The pizza oven comes with diverse detachable components that will let you use it extra easily.
Firstly, the oven door may be eliminated to easy, so that you do now no longer want to fear approximately the cleansing part.
One massive plus factor for this pizza oven is that the door is dishwasher-friendly, which lets you easy an awful lot extra quickly.
Secondly, the fat tray is likewise detachable, so that you can take it out and easily live far from any awful injuries because of the new oven.
In addition, you’ll love how easy it’s miles to take the detachable components and easy them with ease. You can usually pick to scrub them below the jogging water tap or withinside the dishwasher so as to shop extra time.
The burner is likewise made from stainless steel, which lets you shop time on cleansing this hard-to-attain part.
What Do Customers Think about Mont Alpi Pizza Ovens?
“Great pizza oven!” ★★★★★ – James White, The United States.
“Well built and makes a great pizza.” ★★★★★ – Paul Campanale, The United States.
“Works perfectly! I’m making the best pizza in this town and believe me, I’ve tried them all!” ★★★★★ – kent heiden, The United States.
“Love this pizza oven! We always had Friday pizza nights but ordered delivery. We now make our Pizza. It is fun and each person can put their own toppings.
“We preheat to 500 and the each pizza only takes 6-8 min to cook. Lot of fun and a lot if savings!” ★★★★★ – sandra lugo, The United States.
“This gets hot fast and holds temperature. Well-made.“ ★★★★★ – Kindle Customer, The United States.
Is Mont Alpi Pizza Oven Worth It?
If you have been researching pizza ovens for a while, there’s a good chance that you have come across the Mont Alpi Pizza Oven from time to time.
As with most things in life, it stands out among all of its competition because of its size and price. In the world of pizza ovens, these two factors are king.
So many people think that they will save money by buying a smaller or cheaper unit; however, we would like to share our research about this product and why it could be worth your investment after all!
Why Should I Buy a Mont Alpi Pizza Oven?
If you are looking for the best pizza oven, you need to consider buying a Mont Alpi Pizza Oven. It is an excellent choice if you want to cook delicious homemade pizzas at home using natural ingredients.
This premium appliance has been designed with authenticity in mind and it will guarantee that your food tastes just like it does when eating out in Italy.
FAQs about Mont Alpi Pizza Oven
How hot does the oven get?
In the satisfactory circumstances, it may stand up over 500ºF. Because it isn’t insulated, ambient temperature is a huge factor.
And, including a 2d stone can assist to save up greater moderated warmth to hold the decreased floor warm without the ‘overheating impact’ of the unmarried stone.
Would these paintings be for baking artisan bread?
This oven works excellent. We’ve used to bake bread however the most effective pull away it’s miles the oven takes the small propane cyl.
The propane would not close too lengthy so that you were given to hold a watch on it. Let me understand in case you want more info. It works excellent on pizza!
Is it made in China or the U.S.A?
Yes made in China and with a touch of ingenuity this little oven can pump out absolutely proper pizza.
Can I join it to an indoor fuel line?
It is designed to run on propane. It might not paint properly with herbal fueloline. You can join it to a 5 gallon propane tank with an adapter to be had right here on amazon. This is what I did and it really works excellently.
Will it cook a 15″ pizza?
No. The inner will probably keep a15” pizza however the beginning to position it in & put off will most effectively permit for 12” size.
Wrap-up the Mont Alpi Pizza Oven Reviews
Mont Alpi Pizza Oven Reviews: Mont Alpi offers a wide range of pizza ovens that are designed for both commercial and residential use.
They have an interesting product line with styles to suit every need, from the high end restaurant down to the individual looking for their first home oven.
We hope you enjoyed this blog post on Mont Alpi’s pizza oven reviews.
If you know anyone who may be interested in purchasing one of these units, please share it with them so they can learn more about what options are available today!