Delicious pizza or not, thanks to the crispy crust. Let’s go to the kitchen and learn how to make delicious crispy pizza crust for your family to have more delicious meals with our pizza oven dough recipe.
Ingredients to prepare when making pizza base
With this stage of making a pizza base, you can ultimately use ingredients available at home or buy in supermarkets, grocery stores… So, what are the ingredients to prepare? Let’s go. Stay tuned for our next instalment!
Pizza base ingredients
- 300g flour.
- 5g of yeast.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil.
- White sugar, filtered water.
- Tools: Bowl, food wrap, rolling pin, sieve, cooking shovel, oven
Pizza Oven Dough Recipe
Step 1: Mix the dough.
First, you sift the flour into a bowl, add baking powder, salt, sugar and mix well.
Next, you add 2 tablespoons of olive oil and slowly pour in the water, stirring in a circle. Note, in pouring water into the dough. You should consider the appropriate amount of water to avoid over-pouring leading to the dough becoming mushy.
Step 2: Knead the dough.
After you have mixed the dough, proceed to knead the dough. Before kneading, you should wash your hands thoroughly with soap or antibacterial water and wear nylon gloves to help ensure hygiene and the dough does not stick to your hands during the kneading process will help the dough not stick to your hands.
When kneading the dough, you need to sprinkle a little dry flour so that the dough does not stick. You can leave the dough in the bowl to knead, or if you want to be more comfortable and help the dough blend faster, you can put it on a tray or flat surface to knead.
In the process of kneading, you pay attention to knead with your hands until the dough is smooth, not sticky to the touch and not wet (if the dough is still wet, you need to add more flour to knead). After kneading, the dough will be elastic. Try pressing it with your finger. If you see the indentation swell again and feel a bit sticky, lift it without sticking to your hand.
Step 3: Incubate the dough.
When the dough is finished kneading, the kneading stage is equally important. You should pay attention. First, you apply a little olive oil and rub it all over the dough, then stretch the cling film and cover the dough bowl, let the dough rest for about 1 hour in a warm place.
Step 4: Roll the dough.
After the dough is finished, sprinkle a thin layer of dry flour on a tray or cutting board, put the dough on it, divide it into several small parts (each part is about 10cm in diameter). The rest of the dough can be covered with food wrap and stored in the refrigerator for 1-2 months.
Back with a small 10cm dough block, before shaping, sprinkle a little more flour on, then roll the dough to about 2-3mm thin and let the dough rest for 15-20 minutes.
Step 5: Bake the cake base.
After making the cake base, preheat the oven and bake the cake base at 200 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes.
In the absence of an oven, you can bake with a non-stick pan by simply doing the following:
- Put the pan on the stove, turn on the stove with low heat to heat the pan.
- Brush a little olive oil on the pan so that the base of the cake does not burn when baking, roll up the dough and bake for about 10 minutes.
Some notes when making pizza base
When making pizza base at home, you need to keep a few things in mind:
- While kneading the dough, if it is a bit wet or sticky, you need to sprinkle more flour and knead it again until it is smooth enough and smooth, then stop.
- Standard dough blocks are usually smooth, do not stick to the sides of the bowl and hands.
- When kneading dough, wear gloves to maintain hygiene.
- The longer the dough can be incubated, the more evenly the dough will rise and the more porous the base.
- When rolling the dough, fold the edge higher than the middle so that the filling will not overflow.
- When baking the base of the cake, it is necessary to turn the floor regularly to prevent the sole from being burned and unsightly.
That’s all about the pizza oven dough recipe. Hopefully, with our guide, you can make an amazing pizza for your family. Good luck!